Top Trail Tip:
Remember to designate the horse that was ridden on each trail! Go to your Trail Log and select horse name.
We want to keep it simple but must have some rules. Here they are:
1. Uploaded tracks (.GPX files) must be actual trails ridden, recorded, and must be uploaded to your Top Trail account within 72 hours of the ride. This rule for everyone so all participants have a good idea where they stand in the rankings at all times.
2. Uploaded trails must be at least one mile in length and ridden outside an arena.
3. Equine must be ridden, not ponied.
4. Only one trail per equine/rider. Duplicate trails are not allowed and will be rejected during the upload process.
5. Top Trail "Qualified" miles are noted with an "*" on your Trail Log.
6. To participate in Top Trail Challenges, you must be a current Premium Member (Platinum, Gold, or Silver).
7. Trails must be designated "public" (see diagram #6) to be eligible for Top Trail Horse and Top Trail Rider Challenges. You may still designate your trails viewable "only me" under Privacy but they will count only toward lifetime mileage totals. See the graphic below for details:
Top Trail Rider Challenge time begins the first day of the each three month quarter beginning January 1 at 12:00 am CST and ends the last day of each three month quarter at 11:59 pm CST.
Top Trail Horse Challenge time begins the first day of every month at 12:00 am CST and ends the last day of every month at11:59 pm CST. *Remember to designate the appropriate equine ridden to the uploaded trail.*
Annual Top Trail Rider and Top Trail Horse Challenges begin January 1 at 12:00 am CST and ends December 31 at 11:59 pm CST. Top Trail qualified miles logged during that time frame are eligible for the challenge.
Top Trail Rider and Top Trail Horse winners are limited to one sponsor award from the same sponsor each calendar year. The Top Trail Rider with the most verified miles each quarter is the “official” winner, but in the event the “official” winner has already received an award from a multiple month sponsor, the awards will be given to the next highest mileage rider in the division. This rule does not impact Top Trail Rider of the Year. Likewise, the Top Trail Horse with the most verified miles each month is the “official” winner, but in
the event the “official” winner has already received an award from a multiple month sponsor, the donated award will be given to the next highest mileage horse in the division. This does not impact Top Trail Horse of the Year.
Out of respect for our sponsors Top Trail Division winners will have 30 days from the date of notification (via email) to redeem your sponsor award.