6. Select "Tracks"
1. Open the EasyTrails GPS app on your phone. After for the GPS indicators to turn from yellow to green, touch the Red Circle as shown below to start recording your trail.
10. First time to Upload you must enter your Open Trail Login credentials (email and password) and they must match your Open Trail Login Credentials. In future uploads, this information will be stored and you will not need to re-enter unless you change your password on Open Trail.
7. Select the track you want to upload.
9. Select “Export to Open Trail”
Now go to www.OpenTrail.us and on your Trail Log, designate which horse your rode so your horse will also get credit for the mileage.
11. Touch the "Share" symbol and your track is uploaded to YOUR TRAIL LOG.
3. This will take you to the “Save Track” screen. On the “Save Track” screen you can keep the default trail name (for example, “Track 1”) or you can type in a new trail name and (optional description).
How to use EasyTrails for Android with your Top Trail account:
2. When you’re recording, the Red Circle will become a Gray Square. At the conclusion of your ride, touch the Gray Square to Stop Recording your track.
5. Now you’re ready to upload your track to Open Trail. Go to the pull down menu as shown.
4. To complete the “Save Track” screen, touch the symbol in the upper right corner as shown below.
8. Touch the 3 dots symbol in the upper right.